Sales Manager - Hospitality Industry
La Puente, CA 91744 | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing sales professionals with management experience for several positions with our client, a first class hotel that features a sprawling golf course and has been the recipient of multiple industry awards.
The Sales Manager position is responsible for identifying and soliciting new local business (focus: northwestern area and other accounts as assigned). This is an entry level role and training will be provided if needed.
- Identify and build relationships with new group customers
- Site visits
- Sales calls / cold calls / telemarketing
- Trade show attendance
- Host events
- Maintain client satisfaction
- Identify and cross-sell meeting space and other hotel resources
- Networking at local events
- Prepare and present reports at weekly revenue meetings
- Exceed sales goals
- Flexibility for occasional weekend and holiday work hours is required
- Hours are based on prime selling time and events booked
About The Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience Sales (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in the Hospitality industry (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills in PC environment with MS Office (including Word and Excel) (MUST) and Delphi (PLUS)
- Must have knowledge: mapping, hospitality industry, sales, assessing and delivering client needs, closing sales deals, client management.
- Personality: passionate about the hospitality industry, top negotiator, sales superstar, high-energy, results driven, self-starter, high level communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.