Burbank, CA 91502
National, Burbank-based, firm seeks an accounting team player with general ledger exposure. This senior accountant will contribute in all areas of the Accounting Department.
- General ledger analysis and asset account analysis
- Bank reconciliations (up to 5500 monthly checks issued)
- Oversight of daily journal entries including multiple cash accounts
- Intercompany entries
- Processing bank wire transfers
- Preparing multi-state sales and use tax returns
- Maintaining business licenses nationwide
- Other duties include assistance with client invoicing, weekly reporting, audit projects and accounts receivable/collection calls, as needed
This is not a comprehensive list of duties
About The Candidate:
- BA+ degree (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in GAAP accounting (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience with Sage/Platinum, MAS90 or Great Plains (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills with STRONG Excel (MUST)
- Personality: excellent time management, self-starter, organized, problem solver, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, critical thinker, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), team player, works well with others, ethical, discrete, friendly, helpful, patient
Casual work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k).
We hire in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. Equal Opportunity Employer. Proudly employee owned.