Senior Administrative Assistant, Real Estate Investment Management Firm
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Our client, an established and large real estate investment group with assets all over the region, seeks an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant to join their corporate offices in Beverly Hills. This is a highly professional and dynamic firm!
The Senior Administrative Assistant supports executives and C level colleagues. Duties include heavy calendar management, plan travel, create meeting and presentation materials, generate official correspondence and maintain records.
The ideal candidate brings 3+ years’ experience in senior administrative roles, excels at time management and can work independently with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. They are also tech savvy and has experience in the real estate industry. This motivated, reliable ‘right-hand’ can interact with clients and coworkers in a friendly, engaging way.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Opportunity:
- Research and analyze administrative projects
- Prepare administrative reports
- Assist managers daily
- Draft, distribute and follow-up correspondence
- Respond to email inquiries
- Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly.
- Provide occasional reception backup
- Operate and maintain audiovisual equipment
- Prepare materials and room for conference calls and meetings
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate recipient
- Maintain phone logs
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents
- Distribute incoming mail
- Coordinate deliveries to and from office (newspapers, mail, FedEx)
- Basic filing
- Maintain office appointment calendar via Outlook
- Schedule appointments and arrange meetings
- Process expense reports
- Create and proofread memos and meeting minutes
- Plan luncheons, seminars and other team social events
- Recommend procedural improvements to improve efficiency or cost-savings
- Assist with personal projects and tasks
- Special projects and database entry
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree or equivalent experience (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in administrative support roles (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in real estate industry (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, integrity, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast paced environment, excellent judgment
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.