Senior Java Developer
Los Angeles, CA 90006 US
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years in a similar position
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in a team using collaboration tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.
- Java 11 or above
- Spring Framework
- SQL (preferably MySQL) + Hibernate
- Hands-on Continuous Integration experience
- Unit and integration testing experience
NICE TO HAVE
- AWS/Azure or any other cloud
- Python/NodeJS experience
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.