Senior Machine Maintenance Technician
San Diego, CA 92014 US
Career Strategies is excited to partner with our client for this exceptional opportunity. We are seeking a Senior Machine Maintenance Technician for direct hire day shift position in San Diego, CA. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the most talented leaders in the Machine Tool Industry. We are looking for passionate people to join the team, who are excited to help us build the future generation of this industry. The ideal candidate will perform a wide variety of tasks associated with repairing or resolving issues with most CNC machine tools and other equipment. Use precision test equipment to analyze, troubleshoot, and repair intermediate mechanical and electrical problems. Intermediate knowledge of the operation of CNC controls from different manufacturers. Work closely with customers, vendors OEM’s, and other personnel. Independently organize and complete the work required to repair machine tools and other equipment. Train and assist level 1- Equipment Repair technicians, other level-2 Equipment Repair technicians, and preventive maintenance technicians. Must have a good working knowledge and/or skills to a moderate degree of accuracy. Troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic circuitry to a component level safely. Perform a variety of specialized machine tools and equipment repair processes. Call 805-561-0923 today for immediate consideration.
Requirements ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB:
- Advanced machine tool and equipment knowledge and terminology.
- 5 or more years of experience in machine tool and equipment maintenance
- Associate degree in electronic engineering or related field of study-experience may be substituted for the education.
- Complete knowledge of machine tool and equipment mechanical systems and components
- Ability to read and analyze mechanical assembly drawings and blueprints.
- Full understanding of equipment specifications and have an adequate knowledge of test equipment.
- Forklift, Scissor Lift, and Boom lift Training and Certification
- Intermediate knowledge of parametric programming and ladder logic.
- Extensive knowledge of customer’s safety practices and procedures
. • Basic knowledge of hand tools and some power tools.
- Working knowledge of production applications processes and programming.
- In-depth understanding of CNC controls and functions.
- Ability to read and understand electrical assembly drawings and schematics.
$70,000 to $75,000 DOE
OFFERING COMPETITIVE WAGES AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Uniforms and Cell Phones
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays.
- Health Insurance, Vision, Life, Dental, Long & Short-Term Disability, 401k Profit Sharing
- Referral Bonus Program of $5000 until 12/31/2023 • A Positive Work Environment
Click Apply to submit a resume or email the recruiter directly at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer. Career Strategies hires consistent with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Commission and other local regulations.