Senior Unity AR Developer
Los Angeles, CA 90006 US
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate design ideas, concepts, and requirements into functional Unity AR applications
- Design, build, and maintain secure, efficient, and reusable code
- Stay current on the latest innovations, trends, and tooling related to AR software development
- Produce detailed design documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years in a similar position
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in a team using collaboration tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.
- Applied experience building and maintaining substantial MR applications
- Strong understanding of 3D math and Unity’s 3D graphics pipeline
- AR experience with iOS
- Strong .NET/C# skills
- Knowledge of best practices for Unity team projects
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in shader programming
- AR experience with Hololens
- Experience with Autodesk Navisworks, Autodesk Revit, and other AEC authoring and coordination software suites
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.