Senior Vice President, Private Wealth Management
Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Direct Hire
We seek Senior VP level candidates for a great opportunity with our client’s West Los Angeles, financial planning firm, as their new Senior Vice President of Private Wealth Management.
Our client is a highly successful financial planning company who provide objective and trustworthy wealth management services to high net worth organizations and individuals. Their main activity is to managing equity, fixed income and balanced portfolios. With an ongoing effort to remain ahead of the industry, they develop and provide forward thinking, innovative solutions for clients. Recently they launched a digital investment platform to expand their ability to address client needs, offer user friendly solutions and build on their culture of transparency. Clients include private individuals, corporations and charitable organizations. Portfolios are built using a variety of diverse investment strategies that pass an extensive review process prior to implementation.
The Senior VP builds company productivity by expanding relationships, discovering new clients and building productive relationships with clients with greater than $1M assets that can be invested.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to continuous personal and career growth, has a dynamic personality and expertise in the financial service & wealth management industry. They have a Series 65 license, 8+ years’ experience in high level management roles and a BA in Business or Finance. Candidates should have a proven and recognizable level of success in business development within high value companies or in an advisory capacity for affluent clients.
About this Position:
- Research and solicit new prospects
- Provide exceptional client service
- Business development
- Discover and bring new clients by outreach and networking efforts
- Converting existing and new leads into active clients
- Review client investments, insurance, tax planning, estate planning, etc. to ensure they meet the needs of each client
- Expand current client assets and services
- Financial planning
- Create and maintain financial plans for current and prospective clients
- Work with team of relationship managers to maintain client relationships
- Identify client needs and suggest solutions
- Clearly explain pros and cons of investment solutions to clients
- Own all actions and responsibilities
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST)
- BA degree in Business or Marketing (PLUS)
- CFP or equivalent and Series 65 license (MUST)
- 7+ years’ experience working with high net worth clients in financial services (MUST)
- 10+ years’ experience in financial service & wealth management products and practices (MUST)
- Demonstrated record of success in investment sales (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: business development, solution oriented mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, works well with any personality, advanced written and verbal communication, team player, strong work ethic, goal oriented, ability to achieve set goals easily
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.