Showroom Coordinator / Admin Asst
West Hollywood, CA 90069 | Direct Hire
Our client, a high end flooring designer, seeks a Showroom Manager at the Pacific Design Center.
This position will operate and maintain the showroom, present, quote, and sell the company's products, prospect for new customers, and complete marketing activities. In addition, this position provides support to field sales representatives in region.
About this Position:
- Operate and maintain the showroom
- Present products in visually appealing manner
- Provide pricing quotes on products
- Sell the products
- Prospect activities for new customers
- Marketing activities to generate new business
- Maintain company’s social media profiles
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Prioritize projects and meetings
- Administrative duties
- Prepare presentations
- Answer telephones
- Special projects, as assigned
About the Candidate:
- BA in Interior Design, Marketing, Business or similar (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in showroom sales or management level customer service (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in social media and marketing (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in sales (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in digital design using graphics software such as Photoshop (PLUS)
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook (MUST)
- Ability to manage workflow by leveraging Office Services and Global Word Processing (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: excellent math skills, critical thinker, friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, analytical, positive attitude, able to delegate, “can-do” attitude, problem solver, excellent follow through
Excellent benefits including health plan, 401(K), paid vacations, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.