Sr Administrative Assistant at Financial Services
Los Angeles, CA 90017
We seek an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant for an opportunity with our client, a large accounting firm known internationally for their auditing services. Our client offers forward career momentum within their company to those eager to move up. Immediate temporary to hire position! This is a client facing role partnering with a busy C Suite Executive who will take ownership over scheduling, travel planning, meeting preparation and project management.
Our client ranks high in “best company to work for” lists and is dedicated to Equal Opportunity, diversity and corporate responsibility. Their offices reach every continent and deliver unparalleled service to many industries. This dynamic company is a leader among leaders and offers a fantastic opportunity for any professional looking to begin the next stage of their career evolution on the road to excellence.
The Senior Administrative Assistant supports executives and C level colleagues. Duties include heavy calendar management, plan travel, create meeting and presentation materials, generate official correspondence and maintain records.
The ideal candidate brings 4+ years’ experience in a senior administrative role and excels at time management and can work independently with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. They are also tech savvy. This motivated, reliable ‘right-hand’ can interact with clients and coworkers in a friendly, engaging way.
We’re looking for that needle in a haystack – a multi-tasking, optimistic people-person who can juggle priorities while staying calm, cool and collected. Is that YOU?
About the Opportunity:
- Organize a complex calendar precisely and accurately
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Coordinate meetings with clients, prospects and internal teams
- Prioritize projects and meetings
- Assist in planning luncheons, seminars and other team social events
- Prepare reports, materials and binders for meetings and presentations
- Take detailed minutes and corporate and team meetings
- Prepare corporate documents and correspondence
- Process expense reports
- Make recommendations that improve office and admin procedures
- Uphold highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Manage visitors and alerts about appointment arrivals
- Act as the gatekeeper for their C-Level partner
- Interact with clients and manage client relationships
- Create and proofread correspondence routine memos, emails and meeting minutes
- Draft and edit correspondence
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Scanning, data entry, filing, cross-referencing, copying
- Sort, scan and distribute mail to CEO
- Coordinate travel accommodations and event reservations
- Manage travel itineraries
This list of duties is not comprehensive.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree or equivalent experience (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in administrative support roles (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in professional services or legal industry (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: acute attention to detail, upbeat and positive, integrity, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast paced environment, excellent judgment
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.