Stocking/Inventory Help for 7-10 Day Assignment
Compton, CA 90220 | Temporary
We are currently seeking 6 detail oriented clerks for a temporary, 7-10 day project for our client, a casual menswear company, at their warehouse in Compton and begins on Monday 4/16.
Candidates must be able to work the entire project term: Monday 4/16-Tuesday 4/24 (additional days TBD), from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (Saturday and Sunday off).
Team members will add new price labels to packages of t-shirts and undergarments that are previously labeled. Attention to detail is key as the new prices must entirely cover the old. This role requires sitting and completing detail work for long hours.
- Match clothing items to correct price labels
- Carefully place new labels over old price labels
- Appropriately organize newly labeled items
About The Candidate:
- Attention to Detail (MUST)
- Able to complete entire assignment term: April 16-24 (extra days TBD), 7:30am – 4:30pm (Saturday and Sunday off) (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: punctuality, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, team player, friendly, ability to prioritize
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.