Supply Chain Planner
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
We seek a Supply Chain Planner for temporary coverage at our client’s nutrition company.
This role implements production plans and addresses the feasibility and fulfillment of special production requests. They assist with evaluating the finished goods inventory and coordinates with the buyers for all production and material related issues.
The ideal candidate brings a history of at least 2 years’ experience in supply chain planning, a BA degree and solid Excel knowledge. They are also experienced with Laserfiche and ERP, are dedicated to continuous growth and have excellent communication skills.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Generate monthly production plans based on marketing forecast and open orders
- Coordinate production for private labels and special or bulk goods
- Monitor and approve large orders
- Compare sales tracking to inventory
- Expedite purchase orders and/or delivery
- Gather information from customers and other departments to coordinate production of new items
- Ensure adequate inventory when promotion or large quantity fulfillment is required
- Assist buyers
- Monitor and analyze production workloads
- Ensure data integrity by working with IT
- Draft SOP’s for management review
- Create and approve distribution orders
- Ad hoc projects and assignments
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in planning (MUST)
- Intermediate+ experience with Laserfiche and ERP (PLUS)
- Intermediate + computer skills, including Word, Outlook and advanced Excel (MUST)
- Personality: great multitasker, independent worker, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, organized, team player, works well with groups, ethical, discreet, able to effectively engage with personnel at all levels, polished professional demeanor
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.