Houston, TX 77001 US
Career Strategies is excited to present this exceptional direct hire opportunity in Houston, TX. We are seeking a Technical/Quality Manager who has 10+ years’ experience working in a chemical or oil related company. This is an excellent career opportunity to join an international company with an excellent culture. The ideal candidate will be the Quality Management Representative for this site. To be considered you need to have experience in manufacturing, selling or marketing of petroleum products to the rubber, adhesives or wax industries.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity, apply today or call 805-561-0923
Key Role Responsibilities
- Technical support to sales and supply chain
- Product quality process oils and wax
- Quality Management Representative
- Audit lead for suppliers
- Maintains regional product documents – product technical data sheets, customer quality requirements, quality reporting on technical data.
- Regional support to Product Managers & Technical Managers
- Supply chain management
- Inventory management support
- Forecasting and production planning support
- FMIS tracking and documentation.
- Logistics support, especially rail car tracking and planning
- Vendor pricing support
- Participation in weekly and monthly team meetings
- Internal and external audit support
- Downstream oil and gas byproducts or lubricant production/formulation experiences
- Strong commercial acumen, business understanding, and industry knowledge
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Team orientated with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing, and stakeholder management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent financial training, data analysis ability, and numeracy skills
- Ability to work with multiple responsibilities and on multiple tasks.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Product technology – application, attributes, blending property predictions, health & safety.
- Product process technology
- Quality management expertise – product quality control, process audit skills, logistics expertise
- Manufacturing, selling or marketing of petroleum products to the rubber, adhesives or wax industries.
- Technical manager in related industrial field
Salary Range DOE
$100,000 to $120,000 plus benefits
- BS or higher in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering
Click Apply to submit a resume or email the recruiter directly at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer