Burbank, CA 91510
Our client seeks a Technical Recruiter in Burbank to uncover passive and active candidates for open positions in their professional company environment. Located in Burbank, the office location is a great area to work in, close to restaurants and shops.
Recruiters assist a company’s recruiting efforts, scheduling, interviewing and ad hoc staffing needs. They work closely with prospective candidates, external recruiters and other departments to plan upcoming hiring requirements.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to source, interview, and prepare candidates for interviews as well as communicate with clients. They bring 2+ years’ experience as a technical recruiter.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Write and manage job posts on internal and external job boards
- Source job seekers found using online resources
- Schedule interviews with prospective employees
- Draft correspondence, coordinate meetings, run invoice and expense reports, data entry
- Meet with managers and recruiting team to discuss needs and develop plans
- Develop professional relationships with colleges, placement offices, employment headhunters, outside recruiters and 3rd party vendors
- Attend job/career fairs
- Provide information on company, its operations and job opportunities
- Screen qualified applicants before moving them onto the next level of recruiting Obtain work history, education, training, skills and salary requirements
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Maintain activity records on recruiting activities
- Update candidate data in applicant tracking system
- Manage job listed in applicant tracking system
- Track interview feedback
- Coordinate offer packages
- Act as point person for inquiries
- Assist with new hire onboarding as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in technical recruiting (PLUS)
- Tech Industry experience (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: excellent judge of character, ability to write clearly and concisely, excellent grammar, strong interpersonal communication, ability to anticipate needs and problems, analyze and prioritize issues, attention to detail, organized, conflict/problem resolution, effective written and verbal communication, unwavering integrity, confidentiality, discretion
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.