Technology Training Specialist
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
We currently seek a Technology Training Specialist for our client’s Beverly Hills real estate office.
Our client is one of the largest real estate brokerages in the United States with over 100 offices nationwide and services offered coast to coast, including sales, property management, construction, mortgage and title insurance. Their website, digital magazine and virtual tools are considered groundbreaking, receiving multiple industry and tech awards for their innovative approach to empowering clients with easy to access market information as well as interactive platforms where consumers engage with industry professionals to get fast answers to their specific concerns. They foster employee personal and career growth by providing exceptional resources, cutting edge technology, state of the art offices, comprehensive educational programs and individualized support systems. With an international footprint (a national presence and partners headquartered oversees), they support many philanthropic organizations from small, local matters to widespread issues and encourage team members to take part in company efforts as well as individual charitable pursuits.
The Technology Training Specialist assists with the design and implementation of training programs for internal staff. Training programs include basic operating instructions, marketing and productivity techniques in the firm’s software.
The ideal candidate brings 3+ years’ experience teaching tech related subjects to individuals with limited to advanced technical abilities. Learning new software and translating that knowledge into teachable material is easy for them. They are able to determine best practices and advanced techniques that make the most of any software program. Our client seeks a self-starter who can take a project from concept to presentation without assistance.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Evaluate staff tech strengths and weaknesses
- Identify areas and topics that will become training subjects
- Present webinar and classroom training, demos and workshops
- Present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Lead small task-oriented teams for projects or customer site training visits
- Design training programs and prepare teaching plans
- Develop classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Conduct orientation sessions for new hires
- Assess training effectiveness and monitor results
- Regularly evaluate ongoing programs to determine changes required in training
- Generate reports
- Assist with email newsletters and social media efforts
- Special projects
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- BA/BS degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience developing training programs in a corporate setting (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word (MUST)
- Personality and Skills: highly motivated, self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), extrovert, team player, works well with groups, ethical, proactive
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.