Transaction Coordinator - Residential Real Estate
Beverly Hills, CA 90212 | Direct Hire
We currently seek a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator for our client’s Beverly Hills real estate office.
Our client is one of the largest real estate brokerages in the United States with over 100 offices nationwide and services offered coast to coast, including sales, property management, construction, mortgage and title insurance. Their website, digital magazine and virtual tools are considered ground breaking, receiving multiple industry and tech awards for their innovative approach to empowering clients with easy to access market information as well as interactive platforms where consumers engage with industry professionals to get fast answers to their specific concerns. They foster employee personal and career growth by providing exceptional resources, cutting edge technology, state of the art offices, comprehensive educational programs and individualized support systems. With an international footprint (a national presence and partners headquartered oversees), they support many philanthropic organizations from small, local matters to widespread issues and encourage team members to take part in company efforts as well as individual charitable pursuits.
The Transaction Coordinator assists residential sales agents and management by coordinating tasks required by realtors, clients, escrow and title companies and property managers. They maintain files and oversee the processing of related legal documentation in every sale.
The ideal candidate brings 3+ years’ experience working with standard CAR (California Association of Real Estate) forms, a deep understanding of legal compliance in the real estate industry and thorough knowledge of the steps involved in the escrow process. They have a positive and friendly nature and take pride in their highly organized transaction management skills. Our client likes self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. They encourage entrepreneurship and out-of-the-box thinking.
About this Position:
- Coordinate transaction files and activities
- Contact clients, sales associates and 3rd party vendors to collect required documentation
- Review all contracts, disclosures and other documents for signatures, dates and execution
- Send daily task reminders about contingencies and important deadlines
- Input escrow information in real estate databases
- Track important transaction dates to ensure timely completion
- Provide documents to associates, clients and vendors as required
- Maintain the electronic trust log book for deposit checks
- Maintain and track closed files (ensure DRE compliance)
- Create broker files for each transaction
- Accurate data entry
- Build rapport with clients and vendors
- Update transaction status boards
- Provide administrative support for the real estate transactions
- Maintain paper and electronic files
- Manage and update instructions and manuals to ensure DRE and CAR compliance
- Implement and streamline office procedures
- Scanning, data entry, cross-referencing, copying and retrieval
This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Occasional overtime is required.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ real estate industry experience (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience using CA Association of Realtors (CAR) disclosures and contracts (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience processing real estate transactions (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word (MUST)
- Personality and Skills: highly motivated, self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), extrovert, team player, works well with groups, ethical, proactive
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.