Treasury Management Sales Officer (TMSO)
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Our client, one of the largest privately held financial institutions in the United States, seeks a Treasury Management Sales Officer to establish and build upon business relationships in the local “treasury management” landscape.
Operating from the Westside, our client’s customer service philosophy is based on “partnership”. As Los Angeles’ top influencers and decision makers, this institution’s customers expect and receive a collaborative experience to determine and arrive at the financial strategies that will best represent each customer’s values, needs and demands.
The Treasury Management Sales Officer develops new treasury management business and manages every aspect of the sales lifecycle, including qualifying prospects, needs analysis, marketing and closing. This role actively drives business development and offers ongoing consultation to existing TM customers about their current services, suggesting improvements to their strategy as better options arise.
Candidates for this opportunity should offer over 5 years of progressive experience in treasury management, its products and services. The ideal candidate has a thorough mastery of this market, its services and products and is able to analyze and clearly explain to laypeople how each product or service would directly affect, benefit or hinder a specific customer’s goals based on their unique situation and needs.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Manage prospect pipeline
- Develop channels for new Treasury Management prospects
- Facilitate onboarding of major client relationships or complex industry types
- Provide consultative expertise to clients and prospects to determine their best solutions
- Explain services offered and make recommendations based on client needs analysis
- Provide suggestions that support the overall goals, objectives and budgets of clients
- Develop, coordinate and present sales presentations
- Prepare and present comprehensive sales proposals to customers, prospects and partners
- Work with the Treasury Management Team to ensure new services are established correctly
- Work with the Treasury Management team to address customer issues professionally and timely
- Actively participate in community, civic and volunteer activities for local outreach
- Deliver treasury products and services to customers
- Solicit, implement and deliver cash management products
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s products and pricing in the market
- Identify and cross sell other client banking needs with the Relationship Management Team
- Review and recommend sales, service and implementation process improvements
- Coordinate calling efforts with appropriate Relationship Managers
- Provide employee and customer training on TM products, pricing and operations
- Assist with research and development of additional market strategies
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in treasury management sales (MUST)
- Expertise in available treasury management services and products (MUST)
- Able to educate customers by explaining the value and differences between products (MUST)
- Strong business development skills (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: solution oriented mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, works well with any personality, advanced written and verbal communication, team player, strong work ethic, goal oriented, ability to achieve set goals easily
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.