VP Relationship Manager at Privately Held Finance Co
Los Angeles, CA 90067 | Direct Hire
Our client, one of the largest privately held financial institutions in the United States, seeks a Vice President of Relationship Management to establish and build upon business relationships in the local community.
Operating from the Westside, our client’s customer service philosophy is based on “partnership”. As Los Angeles’ top influencers and decision makers, this institution customers expect and receive a collaborative experience to determine and arrive at the financial strategies that will best represent each customer’s values, needs and demands.
Candidates for this opportunity should be offer over 10 years of progressive experience in financial investing, analysis and commercial lending. A major part of this role includes analyzing commercial lending opportunities as related to a specific customer’s current portfolio to determine the best, custom solution that exceeds their needs and desires.
- Seek and establish new relationships in the community
- Develop increasingly stronger partnerships with existing customers
- Analyze commercial lending opportunities
- Understand and explain working capital lines of credit, business and owner-occupied real estate loans loan terms
- Determine loan eligibility of borrowers
- Prepare investment analysis as well as credit packages to review with customers and management
- Provide continued and regular analysis to ensure customers have the best current financial solutions
- Analyze financial statements, balance sheets, tax returns and cash flow for borrowers and guarantors
- Manage financial ticklers
- Work with loan administrators and legal counsel to process and close credit facilities
- Stay ahead of market trends
- Develop a network of referral sources
- Other duties as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Occasional overtime is required.
About the Candidates:
- BA degree in Finance or related (MUST)
- 8+ years’ progressive experience in commercial lending, valuation, and financial analysis (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience with loan documentation, collateral analysis, financial statements (MUST)
- Experience using Moody’s analysis systems (MUST)
- Strong business development skills (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, Argus (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: solution oriented mindset, solid interpersonal skills, works well with any personality, advanced written and verbal communication, team player, strong work ethic, ability to achieve set goals easily, excellent writing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.