Los Angeles, CA 90038
Our client, a high-end computer retailer, is looking for a savvy Apple Technician or Service Coordinators to join their dynamic team. This role will be working with Apple products and conducting repairs on iPhones, iPads, laptops, computers, etc. Qualified candidates will likely have been a "Genius" at Apple or a technician at Geek Squad (Best Buy) who worked with Apple Products.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience as an Apple Technician or Service Coordinators specializing with Apple products that need repair. They will also be driven, detailed-oriented and knowledgeable about technology and technological trends.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30AM/9:00AM to 5:30PM/6:00PM with an hour lunch.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
- Consult customers
- Acts as a liaison between clients and the company
- Answers customer questions
- Addresses and attempts to resolve any issues and/or complaints
- Reports problems to manager
- Writes up reports of customer complaints
- Meets with customers in-person
- Promotes company products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- ACMT or Apple Technical certifications (especially Mac software/hardware) (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in a technical supporting role (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service role (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office, specifically Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: advanced written and verbal communication skills, professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, problem-solver, positive attitude, able to multi-task and work independently, organized, works well with others, critical thinker, able to meet deadlines, creative
Positions are available immediately.
**If you have experience working on Apple products but are not certified, we have a Service Coordinator position as well that pays $18-$19/hr. This role will primarily be interacting with customers and performing an intake on what the issue is.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.