Studio City, CA 91604
We seek reliable Warehouse/Inventory Assistants immediately for an ongoing position working with a non-profit organization that provides basic essentials to kids in the Los Angeles area.
The Warehouse/Inventory Associates will assist managing the client’s inventory. The ideal candidate has 1+ years’ experience managing product and inventory. These positions report directly to the Warehouse Director to insure the smooth operations of the warehouse and to assist with processing donations.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Assist the Warehouse Director to insure a safe and clean warehouse environment
- Maintain the organization’s facilities and related equipment
- Provide general support in warehouse environment
- Physically count inventory
- Help package donations
- Full time Monday through Friday
- Other duties as assigned
About the candidate:
- 1+ years’ of experience in a fast paced warehouse environment (MUST)
- Bilingual in Spanish (PLUS)
- Desired personality traits and skills: Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow up, team player with integrity and credibility, have a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (MUST)
For more inventory/warehouse opportunities, please go to our website at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.