Los Angeles, CA 90016
We seek reliable Warehouse/Inventory Associates immediately for an ongoing position working with a non-profit organization that provides basic essentials to kids in the Los Angeles area.
The Warehouse/Inventory Associates will assist managing the client’s inventory. This individual will mostly be in the office but will sometimes be needed in the warehouse. The ideal candidate has 1+ years’ experience managing product and inventory.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Assist with bundling gift bags (bundling clothing, correctly tagging items, stuffing backpacks with school supplies, making hygiene kits, etc.)
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Provide general support in warehouse environment
- Go through written inventory
- Entering it into the system
- Physically count inventory
- Help package donations
- Other duties as assigned
About the candidate:
- No experience necessary
- Bachelor’s degree (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ in inventory experience (PLUS)
- Positive attitude (MUST)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Apps: Word, Excel (MUST)
- Desired personality traits and skills: Detail oriented to accurately input inventory into system, pay attention to detail, organization, work in a fast-paced environment and reliability.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.