We Seek a Full Desk Tech Recruiter
Los Angeles, CA 90036 | Direct Hire
Career Strategies Inc provides temporary and direct hire staffing services. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting. CSI offers the chance to love your job. We are passionate about our business and believe our strength lies in our employees!
Our Tech Division focuses on working with top Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Executives/Leaders in the tech world - and as such, work with some amazing companies. We've focused on being very selective with whom we work with on both sides of the client/candidate, which has made for an incredibly successful business model.
Our full time recruiting opportunities vary with possible combinations of salary, draw, commission and comprehensive benefits. Base salary typically begins at $40-45K with generous commission plans.
There is no "ideal candidate" as we have room for 3 to 4 recruiters to join the team. Prior experience in the tech recruitment space is preferable for our Senior Staff level position. If you have sales experience, a degree and a genuine interest in tech recruiting… we are anxious to speak with you.
About the Position:
Full Desk Recruiters work closely with prospective candidates and business partners by managing both sides of the staffing opportunity… both expanding client base and soliciting job orders as well as seeking high quality candidates who not only fill the job requirements but also fit for the client culture.
- Sell recruiting services to existing, new and prospective clients
- Provide detailed information and quotes on staffing services
- Coordinate business contracts
- Develop detailed job orders
- Coordinate offer packages
- Coordinate meetings
- Source job seekers found using online resources
- Write and manage job posts on internal and external job boards
- Develop professional relationships with colleges, placement offices, employment headhunters, outside recruiters and 3rd party vendors
- Attend job/career fairs
- Provide information on company, its operations and job opportunities
- Schedule interviews with prospective employees
- Screen candidates by phone to obtain work history, education, training, skills and salary requirements
- Conduct phone, Skype and in person interviews
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Update candidate data, activity and feedback in applicant tracking system
- Provide information on client opportunities and their company dynamics to find the right fit
About The Candidate:
- Provide a resume (MUST)
- BA (bachelor’s) degree (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in sales (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in recruiting (PLUS)
- Tech Industry experience (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (MUST)
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.